腾道大数据:展会高频口语大盘点
一年一度的广交会马上就要开始了,作为历史最长、层次最高、规模最大、商品种类最全、到会客商最多、成交效果最好的综合性国际贸易盛会。广交会每年都会吸引大批外商前来参展。那么,见到外商,如何在短时间内快速有效的推荐自己的产品,拉近与客户之间的关系呢?
今天小编就给大家总结了30句展会高频用语
赶紧get起来吧!
刚刚见到客户时
Hello,how are you, have a sit.
你好,请坐
若是第一次了解到这位客户:
Nice to meet you,here is my name card, may I have yours?
非常高兴认识你,这是我的名片,可以给我你的名片吗?
若已经对客户有一定的了解:
Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you.
很高兴认识你,久仰大名。
询问一些客户的基本信息
How do I address you?
如何称呼您?
When did you arrive in China?
你什么时候来中国的
How many days will you stay in China?
你还会在中国待几天?
What's your schedule of the trip?
你的行程安排是怎样的
Is there any way of ensuring we’ll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
开始与客户谈判
What about having a look at sample first?
先看一看产品吧?
How do you feel like the quality of our products?
你觉得我们产品的品质怎么样?
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you ara particularly interested in.
这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
This new product is to the taste of European market.
这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
What about placing a trial order?
要不先试试订货?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?
我们的产品品质与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
You can rest assured.
你可以放心。
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.
我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水准,以满足世界市场的要求。
I think it will also find a good market in your market.
我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can't reduce our price any further.
虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。
Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.
在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
通常我们的报价都是FOB价。这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.
我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.
请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.
你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们的产品品质过硬。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
we've kept the price close to the costs of production.
我们已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
你能告诉我,你会选择哪种付款条款吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?
If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
Welcome to our factory. You'll know our products better after this visit.
欢迎到我们工厂来,参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
结束谈判
It was nice talking with you./Nice meeting you .
和你交流非常愉快,非常高兴认识你。
Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
Enjoy your traveling in China.
在中国玩的愉快 !
Keep in touch.
保持联系!
amp可可: 感谢感谢太感谢