春喜外语学堂:拿下他们,你就是最好的销售
不管你是哪种销售,这些你都用得上,春喜外语就是这么贴心~
Promoting the sale of your suits has proved successful.
推销你们的西装还很顺利。
There appear to be no difficulty in marketing these products.
在市场上推销这些产品似乎没有什么困难。
We learn that you have years of experience in pushing the sale of porcelain products.
我们得知你们在推销瓷器方面很有经验。
Meanwhile, we should like to know your plan to push the sale of our products.
同时,我们很想了解你方推销我们产品的计划。
You are experienced in promoting the sale of our craft paper.
你方在推销我们的牛皮纸方面很有经验
This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.
该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。
There is a good market for these articles.这些商品畅销。
There is a poor market for these articles. 这些商品滞销。
There is no market for these articles. 这些商品无销路。
Your bicycles find a ready market here. 你们的自行车在此地销路很好。
They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products.
他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。
Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery.
由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。
They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet.
他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。
Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase.
我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。
We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end.
根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。
Packing has a close bearing on sales.
包装对产品的销路有很大关系。
We are trying to find a market for this article.
我们正在努力为此项商品找销路。
We regret we cannot find any market for this article.
我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。
According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan.
根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路很好。
We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products.
等你们全面了解我们产品销售可能性之后,我们再进一步细谈。
According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could fulfill?
据你估计,你能完成的最大年销售量是多少呢?
The market situation is not known to us.
我们还不了解市场情况。
We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their
superior quality and competitive price.
我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。
This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.
该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。
There is a good market for these articles.
这些商品畅销。
There is a poor market for these articles.
这些商品滞销。
There is no market for these articles.
这些商品无销路。
Your bicycles find a ready market here.
你们的自行车在此地销路很好。
They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products.
他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。
Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our
stationery.
由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。
They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet.
他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。
Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase.
我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。
Alice0-0Tian:article 可以是物品的意思。。 第一次听说果然外贸英语不一样